Next: 19 Underwater robot project Up: Proposed Level 4 Design Previous: 17 Micro-mouse Development 1* Contents Index
18 Mobile robot development
- Dr. Tien-Fu Lu and Antoni Blazewicz
- As above
- Luke Andrews, Ben Koch and Buddhika Abeytunga
- [email protected]
- This project aims to continue the project, development of a mobile robot, from 2001. This project requires students to address the following issues:
- Wireless data transmission between robot and PC
- Improvement of the existing prototype
- Design, fabrication and integration of a grape cutting-catching mechanism with the existing robot prototype.
- Add encoders to 2 motors for position tracking and control.
- Image processing for grape recognition and 3D location determination
- A trailer to follow the mobile robot all the time for grape storage.