Next: 18 Mobile robot development Up: Proposed Level 4 Design Previous: 16 Investigating the effect Contents Index
17 Micro-mouse Development 1*
- Dr Tien-Fu Lu
- Dr Ben Cazzolato
- Nathan Juers and Tim Griffin
- [email protected]
- This project aims to design and fabricate a micro-mouse for annual micro-mouse competition. This project requires students to address the following issues:
- Hardware design, fabrication, and integration including sensors, micro-controller, and motors, etc.
- Software design and programming for integrated system.
- Understanding of competition rules and requirements
- You will compete in the national micro-mouse competition and if successful represent the country at international competitions.
- Industrial Sponsor:
- School of Mechanical Engineering