How does one become a Mechatronic Engineer?
To become a Mechatronic Engineer, you should have the following qualities:
- a strong desire to execercise creativity in design, and to see creative ideas become a reality.
- a strong social awareness and concern for quality of life.
- a curiosity about how things work, and how to improve them.
- a good academic background with above average year 12 results in Mathematics I and II and Physics.
- ability and determination to succeed and to continue self-education upon completion of your studies.
- good communication skills.
- a TER score which is high enough to gain selection within the competitive quota.