Note: if you are studying a similar specialty, or find it interesting, exclusive-paper.com is ready to explain to you all the prospects, pros and cons of studying.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical and Space) Hons IIA--The University of Queensland
- Nearing completion of PhD in Stress Corrosion Cracking of rock bolts (pearlitic steels)
- Weld Metal HACC in High Strength QT and HSLA Steel
- Development of Crack Free Hardfacing Weld Deposits
- Erosion-Corrosion Performance of Hardfacing Alloys and Spray Coatings
- Friction Hydro Pillar Processing (FHPP)
E Gamboa and A Atrens Material influence on the stress corrosion cracking of rock bolts, Engineering Failure Analysis, accepted for publication 2 July 2004.
E Gamboa, E Villalba and A Atrens Stress Corrosion Cracking in Rock Bolts, Proceedings, Structural Integrity and Fracture 2004, Brisbane 26-29 September (2004), ed A Atrens, J N Boland, R Clegg, J R Griffiths, pp 127-134.
E Gamboa and A Atrens, Environmental Influence on the Stress Corrosion Cracking of Rock Bolts, Engineering Failure Analysis (2003) 10, pp 521-558.
E Gamboa and A Atrens, Stress Corrosion Cracking Fracture Mechanisms in Rock Bolts, Journal of Materials Science accepted for publication 20 May 2003.
E Gamboa and A Atrens, Fractography of SCC Features for Rock Bolts, 2nd International Conference on Environmental Degradation of Engineering Materials, Event No 264 European Federation of Corrosion, June 29 - July 3rd (2003) Bordeaux, France, ISBN 1-904350-07-0, paper SCC2-2-04b.
E Gamboa and A Atrens, Laboratory Testing of Rock Bolt Stress Corrosion Cracking, COAL 2003, 4th Underground Coal Operators Conference, University of Wollongong, 12-14 February (2003) N Aziz and B Kinnimoth eds, publisher Aus IMM, pp 132-153.
E Gamboa and A Atrens, Analysis of a rock bolt failed in service, Proceedings, 15th International Corrosion
Congress, Granada (2002) paper 811, pp1-9.
E Gamboa and A Atrens, Relationship of Laboratory Tests of Rock Bolt SCC to Service Failures of Rock Bolts, Proceedings, International Conference on Hydrogen Effects on Materials Behaviour and Corrosion Deformation Interactions, Jackson WY USA Sept 2002, ed R Jones, N Moody, A Thompson, T Magnin, R Ricker and G Was.
- Australian Postgraduate Award (Industry) February 2000--August 2003
- 15th International Corrosion Congress, Granada (2002) paper 811
Telephone: (08) 83033152